Riverside Pharmaceutical Drug Lawyers
- Auto Accident
- Birth Defects
- Brain Injury
- Burn Injuries
- Case Results Inland Empire
- Construction Accidents
- Fatal Accidents
- Insurance Fraud
- Long Term Disability
- Medical Devices
- Medical Malpractice
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Organizations Events Inland Empire
- Personal Injury
- Practice Areas
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Riverside Office
- Slip Fall
- Workplace Injuries
- Wrongful Death
Prescription drugs are often rushed to market by medical companies excited for their potential to help people, and of course for the huge potential profits. Unfortunately, many of these medical companies push the drugs and other products through the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) without rigorous testing to discover risks of side effects.
Many of these side effects are not discovered until serious injuries begin to show up in patients. Even after being discovered, the prescription information may not fully disclose the risks involved.
If you have sustained injuries due to defective or dangerous drugs, you can seek help by contacting an experienced Riverside drug lawyer at the law firm of Aitken * Aitken * Cohn. We proudly serve the Riverside area with a reputation for aggressive trial tactics and expertise in lawsuits involving serious injuries.
Defective or Dangerous Drugs
Although the prescription information for drugs may now disclose associated risks, sometimes it is inadequate or patients were not informed when beginning treatment. Our attorneys have years of experience helping our clients win substantial verdicts for the following products:
- Propoxyphene – Brand names: Darvocet® and Darvon®. Recently propoxyphene was recalled due to dangerous heart side effects, including arrhythmia, heart attacks and heart failure.
- Avandia® - prescription information for this diabetes medication includes a black box warning for risk of heart attacks and other heart related problems.
- Vioxx® - studies have shown that this painkiller doubles the risks of heart attacks and strokes and even short-term usage can cause blood clots and death.
These are only a few of the many drugs that are causing harm to patients across the nation. At Aitken * Aitken * Cohn, our Riverside drug lawyers serve as advocates for people that are injured by dangerous drugs.
Contact the Law Firm of Aitken * Aitken * Cohn
If you or a loved is harmed by an over-the-counter or prescription drug, you deserve to be compensated by the drug maker that put your life at risk. Our Riverside pharmaceutical drug attorneys have a national reputation as a leading injury firm. We would like the opportunity to help you. Contact us for qualified and dedicated legal representation you can count on.