Riverside Medical Malpractice Lawyers
- Auto Accident
- Birth Defects
- Brain Injury
- Burn Injuries
- Case Results Inland Empire
- Construction Accidents
- Fatal Accidents
- Insurance Fraud
- Long Term Disability
- Medical Devices
- Medical Malpractice
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Organizations Events Inland Empire
- Personal Injury
- Practice Areas
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Riverside Office
- Slip Fall
- Workplace Injuries
- Wrongful Death
Medical malpractice cases involve patients who are injured by substandard medical treatment. When a medical professional gives care that falls below the level an average doctor would give under the same circumstances, that professional is likely guilty of medical negligence. If you have been injured by medical negligence, contact the Riverside medical malpractice lawyers at the law firm of Aitken * Aitken * Cohn.
Aitken * Aitken * Cohn has been fighting to get our injured clients the maximum compensation they deserve for more than 30 years. Medical negligence injuries can be disfiguring, disabling and oftentimes life threatening. A lawsuit can help secure financial support for the victims and their families as they deal with the stressful aftermath. Our Riverside medical malpractice lawyers will seek compensation for lost income, continuing medical care and pain and suffering.
Types of Medical Negligence
Our Riverside medical malpractice lawyers can help with a complete range of medical malpractice lawsuits. Some of the more common mistakes made by healthcare providers include:
- Anesthesia errors - medical negligence involving anesthesia can cause permanent localized numbness, seizures and death. On the other end of the spectrum, failure to properly anesthetize a patient can lead to anesthesia awareness, where a patient is able to fully experience the pain of a surgery, but unable to communicate.
- Surgical errors - surgical errors can include operating on the wrong patient, the wrong body part, or severe infections from surgical objects being left inside the body.
- Misdiagnosis - failure to properly diagnose heart attacks, cancer or infections can cost patients critical time needed for life-saving treatments.
- Medication errors - medication errors can be due to medical negligence on the part of doctors, nurses, or pharmacies. They often include wrong dosages, incorrect medications or improper directions for usage.
Contact a Riverside Medical Malpractice Lawyer
Medical negligence can lead to serious injuries, and death. Liability can be difficult to prove in these cases. Only a highly skilled and qualified medical malpractice lawyer will be able to get you the compensation you deserve.
To schedule a consultation with a leading Riverside medical malpractice attorney, serving Riverside patients, please contact Aitken * Aitken * Cohn today.