Riverside Personal Injury Attorney
- Auto Accident
- Birth Defects
- Brain Injury
- Burn Injuries
- Case Results Inland Empire
- Construction Accidents
- Fatal Accidents
- Insurance Fraud
- Long Term Disability
- Medical Devices
- Medical Malpractice
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Organizations Events Inland Empire
- Personal Injury
- Practice Areas
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Riverside Office
- Slip Fall
- Workplace Injuries
- Wrongful Death
Personal injury lawsuits differ from other types of litigation in that the damages are sustained to your body instead of your property or business. Anyone who has been injured through the reckless actions of someone else should consider filing a personal injury lawsuit.
If you are a resident of Riverside, you should contact the Aitken * Aitken * Cohn Law Firm. Our Riverside injury lawyers will evaluate your case and help you collect compensation from the person that injured you.
Personal Injury Lawyers
A personal injury may force you to miss work, endure rehabilitation or even require lengthy hospitalization. In addition to the emotional and mental toll this can take on you, it can also leave you in financial trouble. A Riverside personal injury lawyer can guide you through the process of receiving compensation from whoever caused your injuries.
In personal injury cases you may be reimbursed for your medical costs and pay for any rehabilitation. In addition, the cases can pay for your missed time at work and also for your pain and suffering.
Types of Personal Injuries
Our Riverside personal injury lawyers are experienced in all types of personal injury law. Some of the more common types of personal injuries can include the following:
- Auto Accidents — any injury received from the driver of another vehicle, where liability can extend to repair shops, manufacturers and even governments for negligence.
- Cerebral Palsy — a devastating birth injury that often occurs due to negligence of medical professionals
- Defective Products — this can be due to a manufacturing defect, a design defect or failure to include proper safety instructions
- Slip and Fall — when a person slips on a hazardous surface on someone else's property, the property owner or manager can be held liable for the injuries
- Dog Bites and Animal Attacks — vicious dogs are dangerous and their owners can be held responsible
- Wrongful Death — loved ones can file a claim following a death due to someone else's recklessness
Contact a Riverside Personal Injury Lawyer
A Riverside personal injury attorney can help you through the difficult period following a serious personal injury. The Aitken * Aitken * Cohn Law Firm is one of California's most respected personal injury law firms. Our Riverside personal injury lawyers are committed to helping people whose lives have been changed due to the reckless actions of someone else.
If you would like to schedule a consultation with a qualified Riverside personal injury attorney, please contact our firm today. We will evaluate the details of your case to determine if you qualify for financial compensation.