San Bernardino Personal Injury Lawyer
- Auto Accident
- Birth Injury
- Boating Accident
- Brain Injury
- Burn Injury
- Car Accidents
- Cerebral Palsy
- Dog Bite
- Insurance Fraud
- Medical Malpractice
- Motorcycle Accident
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Personal Injury
- Practice Areas
- Product Liability
- Slip Fall
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Truck Accident
- Wrongful Death
Personal injury is a broad area of law that covers a wide variety of incidents, which lead to any type of injury to a person. If you are a resident of San Bernardino and have suffered a personal injury, you have the right to try to collect compensation from the person or entity that injured you.
In order to protect yourself and your family, you should contact a San Bernardino personal injury lawyer at the law offices of Aitken * Aitken * Cohn today.
Experienced Personal Injury Lawyers
Personal injuries can be traumatic experiences. Aside from your own pain and suffering, your family life, career and finances can all suffer from these injuries. Our San Bernardino personal injury attorneys can help you sort out what happened, who is responsible, and how you are going to be compensated.
Compensation for a personal injury can cover several different areas that may have been affected by the injury:
- Medical costs
- Rehabilitation of the injury
- Lost wages
- Pain and suffering
- Punitive damages
Types of Personal Injuries
Our team of San Bernardino personal injury attorneys can assist you with all types of injuries, including these common injuries:
- Auto Accidents — fault in any type of vehicular accident can extend beyond other drivers to car manufacturers, repair shops, and governments for negligence
- Cerebral Palsy — a brain impairment following an error by medical staff during child birth
- Slip and Fall — when a person slips or trips on a surface on the property of another individual, business or government
- Dog Bite — dog owners are liable for the damages their pets cause to others
- Wrongful death — survivors of a deceased individual can receive compensation from the negligent party
Contact a San Bernardino Personal Injury Lawyer
A San Bernardino personal injury lawyer can help you following a personal injury. You may be able to receive compensation for your lost wages, medical bills, pain and suffering, and punitive damages.
Aitken * Aitken * Cohn is one of California's most respected personal injury law firms. Our attorneys are committed to helping people who have suffered as a result of someone else's negligence. To schedule an evaluation of your case, please contact our law offices today.