Santa Ana Truck Accident Lawyer
Skilled Truck Accident Attorneys In Santa Ana, California
Our roads are filled with big trucks. Since trucking is one of the biggest sectors in the nation, 18-wheelers are quite common right now. There is nothing more hazardous than a reckless or negligent truck driver, even though we all recognize the crucial job they perform in transporting the items we consume. Large truck accidents are frightening and devastating at worst, stressful and unpleasant at worst. With a focus on tighter rules, higher-quality production, and a general emphasis on security, many of these catastrophes may be avoided. Our Santa Ana truck accident lawyers at Aitken * Aitken * Cohn can assist if you or a loved one has been injured in a truck accident.
We are aware that losses and expenditures resulting from truck accident injuries can last a long period, and we are familiar with the legal challenges these claims present. We commit all of our efforts and resources to serve clients who have lost loved ones or had life-changing injuries as a consequence of the carelessness of another party.
Santa Ana Truck Accident Cases
Cases involving commercial trucking of many kinds, including those involving:
- Fatal truck collisions
- Courier truck accidents
- Trash truck collisions
- Violations of the hours of service
- Driver Fatigue
Parties That Can Be Held Liable In California
Truck accident cases in California involving drivers can get highly complicated since there may be several parties and insurance companies that are at fault.
- Independent Motorist – You got struck by a regular driver who was simply carrying personal insurance.
- Truck Maker – If a truck has a flaw that leads to an accident, if there has been a recall, the truck’s manufacturer may also be asked to pay damages for their error.
- Local Delivery or Shipping Company – Drivers may be employed by a smaller, neighborhood delivery or shipping business that offers some insurance.
- Distributor – A national distributor, which transports items for big businesses, may hire that neighborhood business.
- Large corporations – These domestic and foreign businesses could have their internal network of shippers. When their orders are at an all-time high, businesses like Amazon or Macys can hire local transport companies or drivers in addition to their drivers.
Damages That Are Claimable in California
You have every legal right to demand compensation if a truck accident caused by someone else’s carelessness results in significant injuries to you or someone you love and care about or results in death. Our Santa Ana wrongful death attorney can help in this case. A person may get compensation under Californian state law for the following:
• Medical Costs and Treatment
• Loss of Future Income and Wages
• Mental suffering
• Pain and suffering
• Property Damage
• Loss of Companionship
• Reduced Benefits
• Inheritance loss
• Funeral costs
What If I’m Partially To Blame For The Accident?
Even if you were irresponsible before the truck accident, you could still be entitled to sue in some circumstances. This will, however, depend on the state where your accident occurs, and your damages may also be diminished according to your degree of culpability.
For instance, if you are considered to be 20% at fault for the accident, you will only be entitled to up to 80% of the total compensation in California since your claim will be assessed using the concept of “comparative negligence.”
Due to the complexity of truck accidents, it’s crucial to go through all the specifics with a knowledgeable truck accident attorney who can explain how negligence contributed to your collision.
Contact Our Santa Ana Truck Accident Attorney
Every client receives the complete care and consideration they require from our Santa Ana truck accident lawyers at Aitken * Aitken * Cohn. We can offer the best legal counsel possible by getting to know our clients in-depth, comprehending the difficulties they encounter in the wake of a terrifying truck accident, as well as their unique demands going ahead.