Long Beach Injury Personal Attorneys
When the careless actions or negligence of another party causes you to be injured, you have the right to receive compensation. In Long Beach there are thousands of negligent injuries every year. If you are the victim of another person’s careless actions, you should contact someone familiar with the area.
At Aitken * Aitken * Cohn, our Long Beach injury attorneys have a national reputation for employing aggressive trial tactics and finding the best possible outcome for our clients. Our team is dedicated to helping individuals and families affected by serious injuries seek and obtain justice.
To schedule a private consultation with an experienced attorney from our firm, please call (866) 434-1424.
Types of Serious Injuries
Our Long Beach personal injury lawyers represent clients in a wide variety of cases including, but not limited to, the following:
- Automobile accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Slip and fall, when a person slips on the property of another individual, business or government
- Theme park accidents, our firm has been involved in some of the nation’s largest theme park cases.
- Workplace injuries
- Nursing home abuse
- Wrongful death, the family of the deceased can file suit against the negligent party.
- Birth defects when caused by prescription drugs or toxins.
- Construction site accidents
- Playground accidents due to lack of supervision, poor design or faulty equipment.
- Cerebral palsy or other birth injuries when caused by a medical staff error.
- Commercial vehicle accidents involving commercial, utility or delivery trucks wherever they occur.
- Dog bites, whether the owner of the animal was present at the time of the attack or not.
How an Injury Lawyer Can Help You
First and foremost an injury attorney will protect your rights. It was not your fault you were injured. Don’t be pressured into settling with an insurance company before first speaking to one of our Long Beach injury attorneys. Our team can help you determine the extent of the compensation you are due, which may include your medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering and punitive damages.
Contact Aitken * Aitken * Cohn
Aitken * Aitken * Cohn is one of California’s most respected law firms. Our Long Beach injury attorneys are committed to helping our clients recover the highest possible compensation for the negligence of others. To schedule an evaluation on your case, please call (866) 434-1424.