Orange County Bicycle Accident Attorney
Bicycle accident injuries are often devastating for victims. Along with the immense physical and emotional pain and suffering these injuries can cause, victims often incur tremendous medical expenses as well as a lowered quality of life after the incident. At Aitken * Aitken * Cohn, our dedicated and experienced team is standing by to help if you need an Orange County bicycle accident lawyer. We have the resources necessary to conduct a full investigation into the case and help obtain maximum compensation for your losses.
Why Choose Aitken * Aitken * Cohn?
- Our team of personal injury attorneys has decades of combined legal experience helping clients recover full compensation in the aftermath of a bicycle accident.
- We take the time to get to know every client personally so that we can focus our attention on their goals and needs.
- We take Orange County bicycle accident cases on a contingency fee basis. This means that our clients will not have to worry about paying any upfront or out-of-pocket costs for the case. We only collect legal fees after we obtain the compensation our clients deserve.
Why Do You Need an Orange County Bicycle Accident Attorney For This Case?
A skilled bicycle accident attorney is going to help maximize the amount of compensation injury victims receive for these cases. By using their resources and legal expertise, an bicycle accident lawyer in Orange County can:
- Obtain all evidence necessary to prove liability for the crash, including any video surveillance available, statements from eyewitnesses, photographic evidence from the scene, police reports, and more.
- Ensure that their client is evaluated by a trusted medical professional who can treat their injuries and help calculate their total expected losses.
- Handle all negotiations with aggressive insurance carriers to ensure that their client receives adequate compensation for their losses.
Bicycle Accidents Can Cause Severe Injuries
Data available for the California Office of Traffic Safety shows that there were 155 total bicyclist fatalities and more than 11,300 total bicyclist injuries during the latest reporting year across the state. Unfortunately, bicyclists do not have much protection from the force of a vehicle slamming into them, even when they are wearing a helmet. It is not uncommon for the injury attorneys at Aitken * Aitken * Cohn to help clients who have sustained the following injuries in the aftermath of a bicycle crash:
- Broken and dislocated bones
- Deep bruising and road rash
- Amputations and crush injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Open head or facial wounds
- Spinal cord injuries
- Other severe back or neck injury
- Internal organ damage and internal bleeding
- Significant swelling in disfigurement
- Emotional and psychological trauma
Contact an Orange County Bicycle Accident Lawyer Today
If you or somebody you love has been injured in a bicycle accident in or around Orange County, California, contact the team at Aitken * Aitken * Cohn as soon as possible. Our compassionate attorneys have decades of combined legal experience helping clients handle complex personal injury cases. We will use our resources to investigate the cause of the bicycle accident, determine liability, and help obtain full compensation for your losses. This can include coverage of your medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering damages, property damage losses, and more.
When you need an Orange County bicycle accident lawyer, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling 855-904-1851.