Riverside Personal Injury Lawyer
- Auto Accident
- Birth Defects
- Brain Injury
- Burn Injuries
- Case Results Inland Empire
- Construction Accidents
- Fatal Accidents
- Insurance Fraud
- Long Term Disability
- Medical Devices
- Medical Malpractice
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Organizations Events Inland Empire
- Personal Injury
- Practice Areas
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Riverside Office
- Slip Fall
- Workplace Injuries
- Wrongful Death
People in Riverside are injured every day through the reckless actions or negligence of another party. What these people may not realize is that they have the right to be compensated by the careless parties. If you are the victim of negligence, you should contact a Riverside injury lawyer at the Aitken * Aitken * Cohn Law Firm today.
Learn more about our Riverside Law Office serving Riverside, San Bernardino, and the entire Inland Empire. Our Riverside injury lawyers enjoy a national reputation for skilled and aggressive trial tactics. We work tirelessly to achieve the best possible results for our clients. Consult with our experienced injury lawyers today.
Types of Serious Injuries
Our Riverside personal injury lawyers have represented clients in all types of injury cases, including:
- Auto accidents, which includes motorcycle accidents, bicycle accidents, and truck accidents
- Slip and fall, any time you slip on a hazardous surface on someone else's property, you have a claim against that owner for you injuries
- Playground accidents which are due to either lack of supervision, poor design, or faulty equipment
- Construction accidents, whether you are injured on a construction worksite, or injured by faulty construction
- Theme park accidents
- Workplace injuries
- Nursing home negligence and elder abuse
- Birth defects caused by prescription drugs or birth injuries due to negligence
- Dog bites, whether the owner of the animal was present at the time of the attack or not
- Commercial vehicle accidents
- Wrongful death, the family of the deceased can receive damages from the responsible party.
How an Injury Lawyer Can Help You
A qualified lawyer will be there for you to protect your interests following a serious injury. Insurance companies will pressure you to settle cases before you speak with an attorney. Before that happens, consult with one of our Riverside injury attorneys.
Our firm will evaluate the extent of your claim and exactly how much compensation you are entitled to. This can include lost wages, pain and suffering, and all of your present and future medical bills.
Contact Aitken * Aitken * Cohn
The Riverside injury attorneys at the firm of Aitken * Aitken * Cohn will always look out for the best interests of our clients. We will strive to get our clients the highest possible compensation for their injuries. To discuss the circumstances of your injury case, please contact us today.