Riverside Premises Liability Lawyers
Premises liability law involves the legal responsibility for owners and tenants of a property on which an accident occurs. The types of premises liability cases are commonly related to slip and fall accidents while on a property. If you have been injured by hazardous conditions while on someone else’s property, contact a Riverside premises liability attorney at the law firm of Aitken * Aitken * Cohn.
The attorneys at Aitken * Aitken * Cohn have been representing clients in premises liability law cases for over 30 years. Using independent investigation and our expertise in all types of premises liability cases, we offer the best possible legal representation. Contact a Riverside premises liability attorney today by calling 1-866-434-1424.
Premises Liability Law
In a free consultation with a Riverside premises liability lawyer, you will learn if your accident meets the conditions that generally qualify for compensation under premises liability law. These include:
- The property owner was responsible for hazardous conditions which resulted in slip and fall accidents or other incidents causing injuries
- The property owner was aware of hazardous conditions and failed to prevent injuries
- A reasonable person in the owner’s position would have discovered the hazardous conditions and taken steps to prevent the injuries that occurred
Premises liability law also gives the status of the visitor to the property a great deal of importance in all types of premises liability cases. For example, an invited guest or hired laborer will have a much easier time establishing liability than a trespasser.
Types of Premises Liability Cases
Our firm can expertly represent you in all types of premises liability cases. These can include the following:
- Slip and Fall Accidents – typical cases would involve broken staircases, spilled liquids or otherwise slick surfaces, poor lighting or any other factor that can lead to injuries from slipping or tripping
- Falling objects – falling displays or merchandise toppling off a high shelf are common problems in retail stores
- Workplace accidents – owners of work sites are responsible for injuries that take place due to hazardous conditions, whether the injured party is an employee or a visitor
Contact a Riverside Premises Liability Lawyer
Slip and fall accidents can cause serious injures. Premise liability cases can be complicated and require legal expertise from a qualified professional. If you or a loved one has been injured while on someone else’s property, contact a Riverside premises liability attorney at Aitken * Aitken * Cohn for legal help today.