Aitken * Aitken * Cohn is one of California’s most respected personal injury law firms, dedicated to providing legal counsel to anyone who has been seriously injured at the hands of another. If you’ve been seriously injured in an accident due to someone else’s negligence, such as a car crash, our experienced Orange County personal injury attorneys will help you obtain the compensation you deserve.
We understand the profound impact a serious injury has on someone’s physical, mental, and financial health, and we want to help. If you or a loved one suffered a serious injury due to the negligence of another, contact us today to discuss your case.
Why Choose Our Orange County Personal Injury Lawyers?
At Aitken * Aitken * Cohn, we have the experience, knowledge, and skills to help you with your personal injury needs.
- Our personal injury law firm has more than 50 years of experience representing clients.
- We have the resources of a large, nationally recognized firm, and offer the personal service and attention of a boutique law firm for your personal injury case.
- Aitken * Aitken * Cohn is focused solely on our clients’ needs. Our Orange County personal injury lawyers have the experience and resources to provide each case the attention it deserves.
- Our courtroom experience means we are not intimidated by the potential of a trial. Our accident attorneys in Orange County, including our Santa Ana personal injury lawyers, will gladly escalate your case and personal injury lawsuit if it means you receive the compensation you rightfully deserve.
Personal Injury Cases We Handle
The Santa Ana personal injury attorneys at Aitken * Aitken * Cohn has decades of valuable experience successfully advising people in many types of personal injury claims, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents. If you’ve been injured in a serious motor vehicle accident such as a car accident or a truck accident, our injury attorneys will negotiate with insurance providers to ensure our clients receive the best possible compensation for medical expenses and property damage.
- Premises liability accidents. Property owners have a duty of care to people who visit their premises. If visitors are injured due to a failure to uphold that duty, they may be eligible to file a claim against the owners for damages.
- Product liability cases. Defective drugs and other products which are defective may cause severe harm to those using them. Any party involved in the manufacture or sale of these products must exercise due diligence to ensure any damages are prevented or minimized as best they can.
- Medical malpractice. We trust medical professionals, but unfortunately, some do not exercise the care necessary to keep patients safe. Some patients end up with serious injuries in a hospital due to the negligence of another professional.
- Wrongful death. The sudden passing away of a loved one can be heartbreaking, but if negligence was the direct cause of it, the situation is tragic. Our Orange County accident attorneys can help you pursue compensation for the wrongful death of a loved one in order to help you get the assistance necessary to move on.