Riverside Slip and Fall Attorneys
If you were injured when visiting a property and the accident was due to negligence on the part of the property owner, you might be able to pursue legal action and seek compensation for your injury. At Aitken*Aitken*Cohn, our experienced attorneys represent individuals injured because of a property owner’s failure to secure their home, business, or land to ensure that visitors are safe.
The slip and fall attorneys at Aitken*Aitken*Cohn possess:
- Unrivaled legal ability;
- Genuine commitment; and
- Unyielding work ethic.
If you have a slip and fall claim, our Riverside personal injury attorneys are here to help you through the process and explain your options. Aitken*Aitken*Cohn will represent you on a contingency fee basis. You don’t pay anything until we obtain compensation for you.
Riverside Slip and Fall Attorneys May be Able to Help
Proving a slip and fall case can be complicated, but if you are seriously hurt on someone else’s property, you should explore contact an experienced slip and fall attorney. If you have a slip and fall claim, the attorneys at Aitken*Aitken*Cohn will:
- Review the details of your accident;
- Discuss your options for pursuing a claim;
- Investigate your accident; and
- Help you hold the negligent parties responsible for your injury.
Insurance adjusters are out to protect their profits and those of their corporate investors. Having a slip and fall attorney on your side helps protect your rights and best interests. You are entitled to the full amount of compensation you need for your pain and suffering, medical bills, and lost wages.
Contact Aitken*Aitken*Cohn today.
What is Premises Liability in Riverside?
Slip and fall injuries fall under a type of law known as premises liability. Premises liability is the law that provides you with remedies if you are injured because of a dangerous or defective property condition. Dangerous property conditions result from negligent employees, tenants, property owners, businesses, property managers, or agents to reasonably maintain a property, keep it free of hazards, and warn of dangers.
Slip and fall accidents can happen anywhere and are among the most common types of premises liability cases. Slip and falls are often caused by the following unsafe conditions:
- Wet or slippery floors;
- Broken stairs;
- Missing handrails;
- Uneven or cracked sidewalks or pavement;
- Spilled produce;
- Inadequate drainage;
- Dark or dangerous stairwells;
- Inadequate or dim lighting;
- Torn carpeting; and
- Snow or ice.
What to do if You are Involved in a Slip and Fall in Riverside
If you are injured because a property owner or a business fails to provide a safe environment, you may have a right to bring a claim for your injuries. These damages may include pain and suffering, medical expenses, and lost wages.
If you are injured in a slip and fall accident, you should:
- Call 911 immediately and report your slip and fall injury;
- Safely take photos or videos of where your injury happened if you are able. If you are not able, ask someone else to do it for you as soon as possible;
- Make a note of any witnesses at the accident;
- Do not make any statements to store employees, managers, or their insurance company until you retain an attorney to advise you and protect your interests; and
- Do not post anything about the slip and fall or your injuries on social media.
The liability of a premises depends on the laws and circumstances surrounding your particular situation. To find out if your have a slip and fall claim, contact the experienced legal team at Aitken*Aitken*Cohn for a case evaluation and consultation. There are time limits to recover for a slip and fall injury, call today.