Small businesses can often be pushed around in the arena of business law by large corporations with deep pockets. The Riverside business litigation lawyers at Aitken * Aitken * Cohn are dedicated to helping small businesses in commercial disputes of all kinds. Unlike most law firms, we represent small businesses on a contingency basis, allowing aggrieved parties to engage in business law even against well-funded opponents. To schedule an evaluation of your case, contact Aitken * Aitken * Cohn today.
What are Commercial Torts?
Business law often involves improper conduct known as commercial torts. Law firms can file commercial tort claims to resolve issues that arise out of improper conduct in the business world. Commercial torts do not include damages from personal injury and are limited to issues that arise in the course of doing business. The Riverside business litigation lawyers at Aitken * Aitken * Cohn can handle any business law matter, including (but not limited to):
- Fraud – claims of commercial fraud require that the plaintiff establishes that the defendant intentionally misrepresented facts, and that the misrepresentation caused financial loss
- Conversion – conversion is the unauthorized use of property without the owner’s consent
- Wrongful termination – wrongful termination disputes focus on whether an employer unfairly fired an employee
- Interference with a contract – this involves intentional acts by a third party that induces a breach of a contract between two other parties
- Unjust Enrichment – this often involves the termination of a contract after services have been provided, and the contractor receives no payment
Contact a Riverside Business Litigation Lawyers
Don’t just settle for representation from an inferior law firm or your average corporate lawyer. You should seek representation from an experienced and aggressive Riverside business law attorney. If you hire Aitken*Aitken*Cohn, you can rest assure that you will be in good hands. Our attorneys provide professional and dedicated legal services for businesses throughout Riverside. Call 1-866-434-1424 to schedule an evaluation of your case.