Riverside Uber Accident Attorney
Professional Lyft Accident Attorneys in Riverside, California
Imagine yourself using your favorite rideshare service to travel to an important event in Riverside. You experience an unexpected turn of events that results in an accident. You’re left with wounds, medical bills, and a deluge of inquiries in the wake of the incident. The Aitken * Aitken * Cohn Law Firm’s Riverside Uber accident attorneys can help in this situation. Our knowledgeable team can assist you in navigating the intricate legal system surrounding rideshare accidents and fighting for the just compensation you are entitled to.
What to Do Immediately Following an Uber or Lyft Accident?
Your chances of filing a successful claim after a rideshare accident can be increased by following these steps:
- Get medical help as soon as you can.
- Through their app, notify the rideshare company about the collision.
- Record the event with pictures and witness accounts.
- Contact and insurance details should be shared with all parties.
For assistance, speak with a knowledgeable Riverside Uber accident attorney.
Types of Uber & Lyft Accident Cases Handled by Our Attorneys
A variety of cases involving rideshare accidents are handled by our Riverside Uber accident attorneys, including:
- Uber or Lyft driver collisions with other motor vehicles, bicycles, or pedestrians.
- Accidents brought on by careless rideshare drivers, like texting while driving or driving while intoxicated.
- Accidental injuries suffered by riders in an Uber or Lyft vehicle.
- Rideshare drivers involved in hit-and-run incidents.
The Complexities of Rideshare Accident Claims
Due to the special legal and insurance concerns involving Uber and Lyft, rideshare accident claims can be especially complicated. Because these businesses classify their drivers as independent contractors, it can be difficult to determine liability and obtain insurance. Additionally, depending on the driver’s status at the time of the accident, both Uber and Lyft have complicated insurance policies with a range of coverage limits. You can navigate these complexities and make sure your claim is handled effectively with the assistance of an experienced Riverside Uber accident attorney.
Determining Liability in Uber & Lyft Accidents
Due to the involvement of multiple parties, including the rideshare driver, the rideshare company, and any other drivers in the collision, determining liability in rideshare accidents can be challenging. Among the variables that could impact liability are:
- The status of the rideshare driver: Did they have an active passenger in tow or were they just waiting for a ride request? Was the driver logged into the app?
- The level of carelessness displayed by each party responsible for the accident.
- The accident’s connection to the ride-sharing company, such as insufficient background checks or vehicle inspections.
Determine who is at fault in your case with the assistance of an accomplished Riverside Uber accident attorney.
Compensation You Can Seek with the Help of a Riverside Uber & Lyft Accident Attorney
You might be able to pursue financial compensation for losses brought on by a rideshare accident with the help of an experienced attorney, including:
- Current and future expenses for your injuries, including medical procedures, prescription drugs, and therapy.
- Loss of wages Compensation for time missed from work due to your injuries or future employment inability.
- Damages for the physical and emotional suffering brought on by the accident, also known as pain and suffering.
- Loss of cooperation compensates you for the effects on your marriage or relationship with your partner.
- Compensation for any harm done to your personal property as a result of the accident (also known as property damage).
Contact Aitken * Aitken * Cohn for a Free Consultation
Since the immediate aftermath of an accident can be stressful and confusing, we provide a free, no-obligation consultation to go over your case. We will go over the specifics of your accident, explain your legal options to you, and address any questions you may have during this initial consultation.
Contact the Aitken * Aitken * Cohn Law Firm right away to arrange your no-obligation consultation with a Riverside Uber accident attorney. Let our knowledgeable team assist you in obtaining just compensation by guiding you through the legal process.