Riverside Falling Trees Attorney
Professional Falling Tree Accident Attorneys in Riverside, California
In Riverside, many different kinds of trees form a part of our landscape. These trees are magnificent when they are well-maintained, but there are instances when a tree can seriously injure or kill a driver or pedestrian who is not paying attention. Expert witnesses know that poorly managed trees inflict injuries much too frequently. Please get in touch with our Riverside falling tree attorneys at Aitken * Aitken * Cohn * Law Firm immediately if you or a loved one has suffered severe injuries as a result of a fallen tree. On behalf of people who have suffered tree injuries, we have years of experience in obtaining settlements and verdicts from municipalities, counties, park districts, and private landowners.
Types of Injuries as a Result of Falling Trees:
Tree injuries are highly common in Riverside and across California. Even little tree branches are heavier than they appear to be, and because such events are unplanned, individuals are not given enough time to truly brace themselves for injury.
As a result, a falling tree may cause a range of significant injuries to its victims, including:
1. Brain damage, facial fractures, and concussions are all frequent after a big branch strikes someone’s head. Traumatic brain injuries also include concussions and other head injuries.
2. Spinal cord injuries – A person’s spinal cord can be significantly injured by the same weight and force which can result in a catastrophic head injury. Vertebral compression fractures, herniated discs, and spinal process fracture-dislocations that result in paralysis are examples of injuries.
3. Unexpected trunk and branch hits frequently result in broken and/or dislocated limbs, as well as more severe fractures such as rib and sternum breaks.
4. Internal injuries: The force of a falling tree can lacerate internal organs including the liver and kidneys, puncture the lungs, and injure other internal organs.
5. Even wrongful death.
Obtaining Compensation, In A Fallen Tree Injury Claim:
A victim who experiences injuries as a result of another party’s negligence that led to a tree or branch falling may initiate a fallen tree lawsuit. The kind of damage and likely reasons for the tree breakdown will determine the kind of claim that can be made.
The individual who was hit by the tree might claim compensation for their injuries in a non-fatal accident. It may be possible to receive compensation for both the current medical costs associated with the harm caused by the tree and the expected future medical costs. Along with lost pay and suffering, it may also entail.
In the event of a wrongful death, the victim’s loved ones may bring a lawsuit for the loss of their care, company, and support. A survivorship claim, which survives death for pain and suffering suffered in the final minutes, can be made by the victim’s estate if they did not immediately die but instead lived for any period, even only a few minutes.
To win a personal injury claim, the plaintiff must demonstrate that the property owner or another party in charge of maintenance was careless.
Several instances include:
- Neglecting the care of trees
- Faulty maintenance
- Failure to remove branches that are dead or rotting
- Failure to alert others that the tree is dangerous or unstable
How We Can Help
Our Riverside falling trees attorney at Aitken * Aitken * Cohn * Law Firm these actions by:
- Working with specialists including medical professionals, engineers, and environmentalists to demonstrate how the disaster occurred.
- Examining the case’s facts to identify prospective parties who could be at blame.
- Understanding the pertinent Riverside laws and local regulations.
With more than 10 years of expertise, the Aitken * Aitken * Cohn * Law Firm team has assisted injured citizens of Riverside and the surrounding metropolitan region. A top-notch group of legal and medical specialists supports our persistent attorneys. Call right away for a free, no-obligation consultation if a fallen tree or branch wounds you or a loved one.