Riverside Falling Trees Attorney
Professional Falling Tree Accident Attorneys in Riverside, California
In Riverside, many tree species form a part of our landscape. These trees are magnificent when they are well-maintained, but there are instances when a tree can seriously injure or kill a driver or pedestrian who is not paying attention. Expert witnesses know that poorly managed trees inflict injuries much too frequently. Contact our Riverside falling trees attorney at Aitken * Aitken * Cohn * Law Firm immediately if you or a loved one has suffered severe injuries from a fallen tree. On behalf of people who have suffered tree injuries, we have years of experience obtaining settlements and verdicts from municipalities, counties, park districts, and private landowners.
Types of Injuries as a Result of Falling Trees:
Tree injuries are widespread in Riverside and across California. Even little tree branches are heavier than they appear to be, and because such events are unplanned, individuals typically don’t have enough time to brace themselves for injury.
As a result, a falling tree may cause a range of significant injuries to its victims, including:
- Brain damage, facial fractures, and concussions are all frequent after a big branch strikes someone’s head. Traumatic brain injuries also include concussions and other head injuries.
- Spinal cord injuries – A falling tree branch can significantly injure a person’s spinal cord if it’s the same weight and force, which can result in a catastrophic head injury. Vertebral compression fractures, herniated discs, and spinal process fracture-dislocations that result in paralysis are examples of injuries.
- Unexpected trunk and branch falls can frequently result in broken or dislocated limbs and more severe fractures such as rib and sternum breaks.
- Internal injuries: The force of a falling tree can lacerate internal organs, including the liver and kidneys, puncture the lungs, and injure other internal organs.
- Even wrongful death.
Obtaining Compensation in a Fallen Tree Injury Claim
A victim who experiences injuries due to another party’s negligence that led to a tree or branch falling may initiate a fallen tree lawsuit. The damage and likely reasons for the tree breakdown will determine the type of injury claim.
The individual hit by the tree might claim compensation for their injuries in a non-fatal accident. Along with lost pay and suffering, it may also entail. It may be possible to receive compensation for the current medical costs associated with the harm caused by the tree and the expected future medical expenses.
In the event of a wrongful death, the victim’s loved ones may bring a lawsuit for losing their care, company, and support. A survivorship claim, which survives death for pain and suffering suffered in the final minutes, can be made by the victim’s estate if they did not immediately die but instead lived for any period, even only a few minutes.
To win a personal injury claim, the plaintiff must demonstrate that the property owner or another party responsible for tree maintenance was careless.
Several instances include:
- Neglecting the care of trees
- Faulty maintenance
- Failure to remove branches that are dead or rotting
- Failure to alert others that the tree is dangerous or unstable
“I appreciated Aitken Aitken Cohns sincere compassion for their clients. They always had my best interest in mind. Christopher did a great job communicating with me and I could feel his commitment to my case.”
B.D. – Google Review
How Can A Riverside Personal Injury Lawyer Help?
Our Riverside falling trees attorneys at Aitken * Aitken * Cohn * Law Firm these actions by:
- Working with specialists, including medical professionals, engineers, and environmentalists, to demonstrate how the disaster occurred.
- Examining the case’s facts to identify prospective parties who could be at blame.
- Understanding the pertinent Riverside laws and local regulations.
Riverside Fallen Tree Attorneys:
With more than ten years of expertise, the Aitken * Aitken * Cohn * Law Firm team has assisted injured citizens of Riverside and the surrounding metropolitan region. A top-notch group of legal and medical specialists supports our persistent attorneys. Call immediately for a free, no-obligation consultation if a fallen tree or branch wounds you or a loved one.