San Clemente Construction Accident Attorney
Professional Construction Accident Attorneys In San Clemente, California
Construction accidents in San Clemente are responsible for hundreds of injuries every year, to both the workers on job sites and innocent bystanders. These accidents are often very serious, causing permanent disabilities and even death. A construction accident attorney in San Clemente can help you recover compensation for your injuries and loss. Construction companies and equipment manufacturers can be held responsible for construction accidents. The construction company can be found negligent if it fails to properly inspect all work sites and comply with all safety regulations. Tool and equipment manufacturers can also be found to be negligent if damaged or defective equipment contributes to construction accidents. If you are involved in an accident on a construction site, our San Clemente construction accident attorneys are here to help.
Construction Accident Causes
Negligence in construction accidents usually stems from a company cutting corners to save money on construction costs. Construction accidents can result from causes such as the following:
- Inadequate training of construction workers
- An insufficient number of workers on a job site
- Substance abuse on the job
- Negligence of a contractor, equipment supplier, or product manufacturer
- A construction company supplying defective, damaged, or worn-out tools to its employees
These conditions can cause all types of serious accidents, with the following being some of the more common.
- Crane accidents — Crane operators can fall from high elevations resulting in death and cranes have been known to topple over causing multiple injuries and deaths
- Electrocutions on job sites, which often contain high voltage, power lines, both overhead and underground
- Scaffolding collapses
- Job site falls caused by unsecured ladders or a negligent lack of safety nets or personal fall arrest systems
- Workers being run over by heavy machinery
- Falling objects
- Fires and explosions
Contact Our San Clemente Construction Accident Attorneys Today
A construction accident lawyer in San Clemente can help you receive compensation including medical expenses, lost income, and pain and suffering. The San Clemente construction accident attorneys at Aitken * Aitken * Cohn have decades of experience dealing with the liability issues involved in construction accidents.
If you or someone you love has been injured or killed in a construction accident, you need to seek the counsel of a skilled and trusted attorney. Please contact us to schedule an evaluation of your case.