Corona Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Motorcycles represent a much smaller fraction of registered vehicles in California and accidents that occur in the state. However, when motorcycle accidents do occur, they tend to lead to serious injury or death. If you were injured in a motorcycle accident or your loved one was killed because of the negligence of another driver, the Corona motorcycle accident lawyers at Aitken * Aitken * Cohn can help. Our Riverside personal injury lawyers have represented clients throughout the area for more than 50 years and have recovered significant compensation for them. Let us help you, too. Contact us today for your free case consultation.
Who Is Responsible for My Motorcycle Accident?
Motorcycle accidents may be caused by various parties, such as:
- Another driver – Other drivers may not operate their vehicles safely around motorcycles. They may fail to check their mirrors or blind spots for motorcycles, which are smaller than passenger vehicles. They may speed, drive while distracted, or violate traffic rules.
- The entity responsible for maintaining the roadway – The city or a third party that is responsible for maintaining the roadway may be to blame if the accident was caused due to road hazards like potholes or uneven pavement or poor road design.
- The motorcyclist – If you were a passenger and the motorcyclist operated the bike in a negligent manner, the motorcyclist may be to blame.
A Corona motorcycle accident lawyer can conduct a thorough investigation into the accident to determine what caused the accident and who is responsible for it.
What Makes Motorcycle Accident Claims Unique?
Motorcycle accident claims are different than other types of auto accident claims because they may involve:
Motorcyclists lack the benefit of a metal frame and safety features that are common in passenger vehicles. As a result, accidents may result in serious injuries, such as:
- Complex fractures
- Head injuries
- Herniated discs
- Lower extremity injuries
- Neck injuries
- Road rash
- Spinal cord injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
These serious injuries can result in significant damages to motorcycle accident victims, including:
- Property damage to replace the wrecked bike
- Past, current, and future medical expenses
- Lost wages
- Reduced or lost earning capacity
- Scarring, disfigurement, or permanent disability
- Mental, emotional, and physical pain and suffering
An experienced Corona motorcycle accident lawyer can gather records to substantiate your demand for damages and negotiate a fair settlement with the insurance company.
Unfortunately, insurance companies and defendants may have a skewed perspective about motorcyclists as dangerous or impaired drivers. They may initially deny claims for this reason alone. An experienced Corona motorcycle accident lawyer can address this bias head-on and fight for the compensation you deserve.
Contact Our Corona Motorcycle Accident Lawyers for Help
If you were injured in a motorcycle accident, the Corona motorcycle accident lawyers at Aitken * Aitken * Cohn can help. We understand firsthand how devastating these wrecks can be. We will work tirelessly to seek the compensation you need to recover after a serious motorcycle crash. As a courtesy to accident victims, we provide a free case review to discuss your egal rights and options. Contact us today to schedule your free case consultation with a knowledgeable Corona motorcycle accident lawyer.