Temecula Truck Accident Lawyer
Truck accidents are some of the most devastating crash types one can be in. This is largely due to the extreme difference between the size and weight of commercial vehicles versus those of passenger vehicles. Statistics show that most parties who are injured in truck accidents are in the much smaller passenger vehicle. The Riverside car accident lawyers at Aitken * Aitken * Cohn are here to assist you by seeking compensation and justice after a commercial truck accident. Contact us today for your free case consultation to discuss your options with a knowledgeable truck accident attorney.
Truck Accidents in California
Unfortunately, fatal truck accidents occur every year in California. For the most recent year for which data is available, 113 fatal truck crashes occurred in the state. More than 3,000 truck accidents caused the injury. The most common locations for truck accidents in California are:
If you were injured in a truck accident in Temecula or elsewhere in California, the truck accident attorneys at Aitken * Aitken * Cohn can help you fight for the compensation you deserve.
How a Temecula Truck Accident Lawyer Can Help with Your Case
Our Temecula truck wreck lawyers can help with every aspect of your claim, including:
- Investigating the accident, identifying all responsible parties, and pursuing all avenues of compensation
- Demanding the trucking company preserve evidence and avoid its spoilation
- Requesting evidence during the formal discovery process, including accident reports, personnel records, impaired driving records, maintenance records, driving logs, and other information that can help get to the bottom of the crash
- Hiring experts, as necessary, to establish liability and damages in your claim
- Handling all communications with insurance companies, the trucking company, and other relevant parties
- Gathering medical records, consulting with your medical providers, and gathering other evidence to establish the full extent of your damages
- Aggressively pursuing full and fair compensation in your case
Potential Damages Involved in Your Truck Accident Claim
If you were injured in a truck accident in Temecula, you may have suffered considerable losses. In personal injury law, these are called “damages.” California law allows you to pursue compensation for non-economic and economic damages. These damages might include:
- Medical expenses – Truck accident victims may incur significant medical expenses when they suffer serious injuries. A personal injury lawsuit may help secure compensation for emergency medical treatment, hospital stays, follow-up care, medical devices, and medication.
- Lost wages – If you are unable to work while treating your injuries or recovering, you can pursue compensation for the wages you lost during this time.
- Lost income – In situations when the truck accident leads to disability or the victim has to seek out a new job but it pays less, the victim can pursue compensation for the lost or reduced income.
- Pain and suffering – Serious injuries can cause mental and emotional pain and suffering that truck accident victims can seek compensation for.
- Property damage – Truck accidents can total passenger vehicles. Truck accident victims can seek compensation to repair or replace their damaged vehicle.
Contact Us Today for a Free Truck Accident Case Review
Negligent trucking companies and drivers should be held accountable when they cause crashes. The Temecula truck accident lawyers with Aitken * Aitken * Cohn are ready to fight for the compensation you deserve. For a free case review with a knowledgeable Temecula truck accident lawyer, contact us now.