Orange County Rideshare Accident Attorney
Rideshare services essentially began in California, and they are incredibly prevalent here today. However, just like any other vehicle on the roadway, a rideshare vehicle can be involved in an accident. If you or somebody you know has been injured in an accident involving a rideshare vehicle, contact the team at Aitken * Aitken * Cohn today. Our Orange County rideshare accident attorneys will conduct a full investigation into your case in order to secure any compensation you may be entitled to.
Why Choose Aitken * Aitken * Cohn for This Case
After sustaining a rideshare accident injury, you need to turn to an attorney with trusted experience in this field of law. Aitken * Aitken * Cohn is ready to help.
- Our personal injury firm is well-positioned to provide first-class representation to individuals who have sustained rideshare accident injuries.
- Our Orange County personal injury lawyers carefully maintain a small caseload to ensure that we can focus all of our attention on every client that we serve.
- We take Orange County rideshare accident cases on a contingency fee basis, which means our clients will not pay any legal fees until after we secure the compensation they need through a settlement or verdict.
How Will a Rideshare Attorney Help?
Rideshare accident cases can become incredibly complicated, and injury victims are often left dealing with extremely aggressive insurance carriers. An attorney is going to have the resources and legal experience necessary to handle every aspect of these cases. An Orange County rideshare attorney can:
- Obtain all evidence necessary to prove liability, including video and photo surveillance, accident reports, statements from eyewitnesses, and more.
- Ensure their client is evaluated by a trusted medical professional who can assess their injuries and help calculate the total expected expenses.
- Negotiate with every party involved in an effort to reach a fair settlement for maximum compensation.
Rideshare Accidents Can Be Complicated
Uber and Lyft are perhaps the most well-known rideshare services in Orange County, but there are various other smaller services that operate here as well. In general, car accident injury cases are resolved through settlements with insurance carriers. However, which insurance carrier pays in these cases will depend on the driver’s actions at the time of the crash.
- If a rideshare driver causes a crash, but they are not signed into the app to work, then their personal insurance carrier is going to be responsible for any damage or injury expenses.
- If a rideshare driver causes a crash, is signed into the app to work, but does not have a passenger, then their personal insurance carrier is still going to be the primary coverage provider. Both Uber and Lyft will provide supplemental coverage in the event a claim is denied or if policy limits are reached on the personal insurance policy.
- If a rideshare driver does have a passenger or is on the way to pick one up, then both Uber and Lyft provide $1 million insurance policies that cover everybody involved in the crash.
Call Us for a Free Consultation
If you or somebody you love has been injured in an accident involving a rideshare vehicle, seek assistance from the team at Aitken * Aitken * Cohn today. We will conduct a full investigation into your case in order to secure compensation for your medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering damages, and more. When you need an Orange County rideshare accident attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling 855-904-1851.