Aitken Aitken Cohn is pleased to announce that all qualified lawyers, eight in total, have been included in the 2019 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America! This is the 31st consecutive year that founding partner Wylie Aitken has received the Best Lawyer distinction; the 6th consecutive year for partners Darren Aitken, Chris Aitken, and Richard Cohn; the 3rd consecutive year for Ashleigh Aitken, Michael Penn, and Casey Johnson; and the debut year for associate Atticus Wegman (now having been in practice for 8 years)!
Furthermore, Aitken Aitken Cohn is tied for the most listed lawyers in any practice area in Santa Ana. To compile the list of leading attorneys, Best Lawyers studies peer evaluations submitted by more than 5 million lawyers nationwide
Some more specifics on this year’s accomplishment:
Personal Injury Litigation
- AAC is tied #1 for the greatest number of lawyers listed in Personal Injury in the entire Orange County metro.
- Listed AAC attorneys include: Wylie Aitken, Darren Aitken, Chris Aitken, Ashleigh Aitken, Richard Cohn, Casey Johnson, Michael Penn and Atticus Wegman
- AAC ranked #2 for the greatest number of lawyers listed in Product Liability in the entire Orange County metro.
- AAC is #1 in Santa Ana for the number of lawyers listed in Plaintiffs’ Product Liability Litigation.
- Listed AAC attorneys include: Darren Aitken, Chris Aitken, Richard Cohn, and Casey Johnson
- Only ONE lawyer in Santa Ana is named in bet-the-company litigation: Darren Aitken
- Darren Aitken is one of the 162 lawyers listed in all of California
Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions
- Out of the 47 lawyers listed in all of California in this prestigious category, only TWO are listed from Santa Ana: Wylie Aitken and Casey Johnson
Best Lawyers® is one of the oldest and most respected peer-review publications in the legal profession, widely regarded by both clients and legal professionals as a significant honor. With all our firm’s qualified attorneys making the prestigious list in 2019, Aitken Aitken Cohn is honored to be held in such high regard by our clients and colleagues.
The complete 2019 edition is available online at https://www.bestlawyers.com/united-states