Moreno Valley Personal Injury Lawyer
If you were hurt in an accident because of someone else’s negligence, personal injury laws give you the right to seek compensation from the person, business, government body, or other entity responsible for the accident. Personal injury incidents can change your life forever. You may be facing serious injuries, costly medical bills, substantial time off work, and considerable pain and suffering.
The Moreno Valley personal injury lawyers at Aitken * Aitken * Cohn can help you pursue compensation to offset these expenses and pursue the justice you deserve from negligent parties. Our law firm was established more than 50 years ago and has developed a strong reputation as an advocate for clients throughout Moreno Valley. Our Riverside personal injury lawyers can help you fight for maximum compensation from the parties responsible for your injuries.
Why Choose Aitken * Aitken * Cohn for Your Moreno Valley Personal Injury Lawyer
Some of the reasons why accident victims throughout Moreno Valley choose our firm for legal representation include:
- We can launch an immediate investigation into the accident and all responsible parties.
- We can gather evidence to establish who was at fault for the accident, how the accident affected your life, and the compensation to which you are entitled.
- We provide exceptional legal representation and tirelessly advocate for our clients.
- We are top-rated personal injury litigators who are not afraid to take your case to court if necessary to obtain fair compensation for you.
- We have the resources necessary to handle the most complex of cases.
- We provide individualized attention to all of our clients.
- We advocate for maximum compensation on your behalf, accounting for the full extent of your damages and your future needs.
- We represent clients on a contingency fee basis, so there is no risk to them because we only get paid when they do.
If you or a loved one was injured in an accident, call us at (866) 434-1424 or contact us online to learn how we can help. We offer free, no-obligation case reviews to explain your legal rights and how we can help.
Types of Personal Injury Claims Our Moreno Valley Personal Injury Lawyers Handle
Our Moreno Valley personal injury lawyers handle a wide variety of personal injury cases, including:
Car accidents are a leading cause of personal injuries in Moreno Valley. These accidents can happen in a split second but cause long-lasting consequences. Our Moreno Valley car accident lawyers can help you pursue the compensation you deserve.
While many people enjoy walking, jogging, and running throughout California, many pedestrians are killed or injured every year in pedestrian accidents. Pedestrians are no match for motorists and lack the safety features occupants in a vehicle enjoy.
Cycling is a great form of exercise and a greener form of transportation. However, many drivers are impatient and do not realize that cyclists have the same rights as motorists. Our Moreno Valley bicycle accident lawyers are familiar with California’s biking laws and how they apply to injured victims’ cases.
Slip and Fall Accidents
Property owners in Moreno Valley have a legal duty to maintain a safe environment for visitors so they are not injured on their property. If you are hurt in a slip and fall or other types of premises liability lawyer, the property owner or manager may be liable for the injuries that you have suffered.
Our Moreno Valley personal injury lawyers help accident victims who have suffered serious injuries, such as:
- Burn injuries – About 500,000 burn injuries a year are so severe that they require medical attention. Victims may be left with permanent remnants of these injuries, including scars, disfigurement, and emotional trauma.
- Spinal cord injuries – Spinal cord injuries can result in partial or complete paralysis, which can cause immobility and the loss of various bodily functions. Some spinal cord injuries require a lifetime of care.
- Traumatic brain injuries – The brain is responsible for most of the body’s functions, so a traumatic brain injury can have a devastating effect on a person’s life. Brain injuries can lead to physical disabilities, as well as cognitive disabilities. Additionally, these injuries often require a lifetime of care, which can be extremely expensive.
In the most serious injury cases, the victim dies because of the careless actions of others. In these situations, the family may have a right to compensation for the financial and emotional losses brought on by the tragic death of their loved one.
California is always building and investing in various communities, so construction workers are no surprising sight here. However, construction workers are more susceptible to injury due to the inherent dangers of their jobs. Still, various people may be responsible for the injuries construction workers suffer, such as negligent:
- Construction companies
- Property owners
Nearly five million people suffer dog bites every year. Some of these bites require extensive medical treatment, cause infections, or result in lifelong physical and emotional scarring. Some attacks are fatal.
California’s year-round sunshine means that people are often lapping it up in the pool. However, some pool owners or operators fail to take reasonable steps to protect the pool, people can be injured.
Nearly 3 million nonfatal workplace injuries and illnesses occur every year in the United States. California requires most employers to carry workers’ compensation, a no-fault insurance product that provides for the payment of reasonably necessary medical expenses and partial wage replacement benefits following an accident on the job. Our experienced Moreno Valley injury lawyers can also evaluate if you have a third-party injury claim against another party other than your employer.
We trust our medical providers to provide care equal to their level of education and skill. However, deaths from medical malpractice continue to occur and represent one of the nation’s leading causes of death. Our Moreno Valley medical malpractice lawyers can review your case and determine if you have a viable claim against a negligent healthcare provider.
Contact Aitken * Aitken * Cohn for Help with Your Personal Injury Claim
If you were hurt in a personal injury incident, the Moreno Valley personal injury lawyers with Aitken * Aitken * Cohn are here to help. Contact us today for your free case review.