Orange County Plane Crash Attorney
When serious personal injury or death results from the crash of either commercial or private aircraft (or helicopters), Aitken * Aitken * Cohn has the extensive experience and knowledge necessary to aggressively and independently investigate the cause, and to obtain the greatest cooperation from the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) in its concurrent investigation. The Orange County plane crash lawyers at Aitken * Aitken * Cohn will capitalize on the insight and expertise of the best known legal experts and investigators in the American aviation industry to help you with your case. Whether by trial or settlement of an airplane crash lawsuit, the firm has obtained outstanding results in numerous airplanes and helicopter crash cases.
By way of example, the firm obtained a $2.76 million result after the jury verdict in the case of “Contaminated Fuel Clogs Fuel Line Resulting In Crash Of Small Plane (1994)”. In that case, an aggressive investigation uncovered that the defendant was covering up unsafe aviation maintenance and fueling practices which led to contaminated fuel clogging the airplane’s main fuel valve, leading to fuel starvation and as a result, the airplane crashed shortly after takeoff. Even after the evidence of unsafe maintenance and fueling practices was uncovered, the defendant hired experts who testified that the airplane crash was due solely to pilot error. On behalf of the client, Aitken * Aitken * Cohn Law Offices presented highly credentialed expert testimonies on the issues of pilot error, aircraft maintenance, unsafe aviation fueling practices, and metallurgy to counter the insurance company’s well-funded defense.
Other examples of the firm’s success in airplane and helicopter crash litigation include:
- The wrongful death claims of family members of a man killed in an airplane crash in Lake Perris,
- The wrongful death claims in California involving a plane full of parachute jumpers;
- The wrongful death claims of the family of a small plane pilot who crashed in a mountainous region of Mexico;
- The wrongful death claim of the family of a pilot of a small rented aircraft in Sacramento, California;
- The wrongful death claims of the heirs of individuals killed in a crash in a Sikorsky Helicopter.
Contact our Orange County Plane Crash Attorneys
To learn more about filing an injury or wrongful death claim following a plane crash or aviation accident, please contact our attorneys today.