Orange County Amazon Delivery Accident Attorney
Amazon is a name that is ubiquitous with online shopping. As Americans’ shopping behaviors have changed rapidly over the last decade, and Amazon is certainly the number one online retailer. There are plenty of Amazon delivery vehicles on the road, and there are times when accidents occur involving these vehicles. At Aitken * Aitken * Cohn, our Orange County Amazon delivery accident attorneys are here to help if you or a loved one have been injured. Let us investigate your case and work to secure any compensation you are entitled to.
Why Choose Aitken * Aitken * Cohn for This Case?
After sustaining an injury caused by an Amazon delivery vehicle, you need to let the team at Aitken * Aitken * Cohn handle every aspect of your case.
- We are one of California’s most respected personal injury firms, and are dedicated to serving injured clients throughout the Orange County area, including our Santa Ana injury lawyers and Riverside personal injury lawyers.
- Our firm has been built on a foundation of numerous settlements, trial victories, and precedent-setting appellate decisions.
- We take Amazon delivery vehicle accident cases on a contingency fee basis, which means that our clients will not pay any legal fees until after we secure the compensation they are entitled to.
“AAC is extremely professional and staffed with genuinely concerned staff. AAC was always there to help guide us through this extremely painful process. AAC was most concerned about making sure that my needs were met. I am truly grateful. “
K.C. – Client Review
What Will an Orange County Amazon Delivery Accident Attorney Do to Help?
Accidents involving any delivery vehicle become immensely more challenging when it comes to securing compensation for victims. This difficulty stems from the fact that victims are now dealing with incredibly aggressive insurance carriers and even Amazon itself. An Orange County personal injury attorney will have the resources and legal knowledge to handle every aspect of these cases. An attorney can:
- Obtain any evidence needed to prove liability, including available video or photo surveillance, statements from eyewitnesses, internal company records regarding maintenance and driver training, action reports, and more.
- Work to ensure the client is evaluated by a trusted medical professional who can help calculate total expected expenses.
- Handle negotiations with other parties involved, including aggressive insurance carriers, to ensure the client receives fair compensation for their losses.
Amazon Delivery Programs in Orange County
Amazon typically guarantees quick delivery of their packages, including next-day or even same-day delivery. The company relies on various types of drivers and vehicles to get the packages where they need to go. In some cases, Amazon delivery drivers are actual employees of the company, and the trucks are owned by Amazon. However, many of the drivers who deliver packages for Amazon are known as “Amazon Flex” drivers. These drivers are independent contractors, not Amazon employees, and they use their personal vehicles to deliver packages.
There have been many reports of Amazon pressuring their delivery drivers, particularly those considered Flex drivers, to make deliveries rapidly. Because of this increased pressure, drivers are more likely to get into accidents.
Amazon Flex drivers are only required to have the minimum insurance as mandated by the state of California. Amazon does offer additional insurance, though not all drivers choose to purchase it.
Sorting through whether or not an Amazon delivery involved in an accident is an employee or an independent contractor, as well as which insurance carrier will provide coverage, is incredibly difficult for accident victims in these situations.
Call Us for a Consultation of Your Case Today
If you or somebody you care about has been injured in an accident involving an Amazon delivery vehicle, contact the team at Aitken * Aitken * Cohn today. Our Orange County personal injury attorneys pledge to conduct a full investigation into your case so we can secure coverage for your medical expenses, lost income, pain and suffering damages, and more. When you need an Orange County Amazon delivery accident attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling (866) 434-1424.