Temecula Personal Injury Lawyer
California’s personal injury laws give accident victims the right to pursue compensation against the person or entity who injured them due to their negligent actions. Personal injuries can lead to significant consequences, including exorbitant medical bills and substantial time away from working. Additionally, an injury can significantly impair your ability to enjoy life and interfere with your relationships with others. If you were injured because of someone else’s negligence, the Temecula personal injury lawyers with Aitken * Aitken * Cohn can help you pursue the compensation and justice you deserve. Contact us today for a free case review so we can explain your legal rights and options to you.
Personal Injury Cases Our Firm Handles
Aitken * Aitken * Cohn has represented personal injury victims for over half a century who were injured in or by:
Motor Vehicle Accidents
Our law firm handles all types of motor vehicle accidents, including:
- Mass transit accidents – Our firm handles mass transit accidents, including airplane crashes and railroad accidents.
- Car accidents – Car accidents occur every day throughout California. An experienced Temecula personal injury lawyer can help you seek the compensation you deserve after being injured due to another motorist’s carelessness.
- Commercial vehicle accidents – Our firm can help you pursue compensation if you were injured in an accident involving a commercial vehicle, such as a delivery vehicle or rideshare vehicle.
- Boating accidents – Our experienced attorneys can also help if you were injured in a boating accident, jet ski accident, or other watercraft accident.
- Product defect claims – Some car accident injuries are due to defective vehicles or car parts, such as defective airbags, fuel fed fires, roof crush injuries, seat back failures, seat belt failures, SUV rollovers, or tire defects. Our team can capably guide you throughout the process of pursuing a product liability claim.
Inexperienced or reckless truck drivers pose a tremendous risk to other motorists due to the substantial size of the vehicles they operate, as well as due to the potentially hazardous vehicles they are transporting. Our firm handles all types of truck accident claims, including last-mile deliveries, such as Amazon delivery accidents.
Motorcycle accidents tend to result in severe injuries for motorcyclists and their passengers, including:
- Head and brain trauma
- Neck and back injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Road rash, scarring, and disfigurement
- Complex fractures
These injuries can forever alter your life and impose a significant financial burden. If you or a loved one was injured in a motorcycle accident, do not hesitate to reach out to our firm for help.
California property owners must keep their properties in a safe condition so that they do not pose a hazard to visitors. Our firm helps individuals who were injured in:
- Commercial property accidents – Property owners who stand to make a profit by a visit owe an even greater duty to the public. If a customer is injured in an elevator accident, theme park accident, or other accident in a commercial property, our experienced personal injury lawyers can help.
- Public property accidents – Visitors should expect that when they visit parks, government buildings, playgrounds or other properties maintained by the government that they will not be injured. Our team is here to help if the government did not uphold its duty.
- Slips and falls – One of the most common causes of premises liability accidents is slips and falls. These accidents can occur when the party responsible for maintaining the property fails to clean up hazards in a timely manner, does not properly maintain the property, or creates hazards on the property.
- Dog bites – Dog owners are expected to keep their pets on a leash and not in a position to hurt others. If they fail to uphold this duty and their dog bites someone, they can be held responsible for the resulting injuries.
- Drowning injuries – Many property owners have swimming pools to get out of the hot California sun. However, they are supposed to follow strict rules to keep the property safe and keep unauthorized people out. Tragically, many drowning injuries and deaths occur every year when they violate these rules or do not keep a watch on swimmers.
Manufacturers or designers who release dangerous products into the stream of commerce can be held financially liable if their products injure consumers. The defective product lawyers at Aitken * Aitken * Cohn can help people who have been injured by:
- Defective medical devices
- Dangerous drugs
- Contact lens solution
- Darvon Darvocet Propoxyphene
- RU 486
When healthcare providers fail to uphold the appropriate standard of care, our firm can help you hold them accountable. We help individuals who have been injured by or diagnosed with:
- Anesthesia errors
- Birth defects
- Birth injury
- Brachial Plexus
- Cancer misdiagnosis
- Cerebral Palsy
- Erb’s Palsy birth injury
- Hospital errors
- Hypoxia asphyxia
- Kernicterus birth injury
- Medication errors
- Surgical errors
- Umbilical cord compression
In the most tragic personal injury cases, someone dies due to the carelessness of others. While no amount of money can ever bring a loved one back, a wrongful death lawsuit can help ease some of the financial burden of your loved one’s premature death.
How a Temecula Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help with Your Claim
A Temecula personal injury lawyer is familiar with the laws and procedures related to these types of claims. Our personal injury lawyers can help with all aspects of your claim, including:
- Launching an investigation into the cause of your accident
- Identifying all liable parties
- Gathering evidence to help substantiate your claim, including accident reports, photos, videos, medical records, witness statements, and other information
- Consulting with your medical providers and expert witnesses if possible to determine how the accident has affected you
- Handling communication with the insurance company and other relevant parties
- Answering any questions you have throughout the process of your claim
Contact Aitken * Aitken * Cohn for Help with Your Personal Injury Claim
Temecula personal injury lawyers with Aitken * Aitken * Cohn are here to help you through every step of your claim. We will work diligently to secure the compensation you deserve. Contact us today for a free case review.