Long Beach Personal Injury Lawyer
- Auto Accident
- Birth Injury
- Boating Accident
- Brain Injury
- Burn Injury
- Car Accident
- Cerebral Palsy
- Dog Bite
- Insurance Fraud
- Medical Malpractice
- Motorcycle Accident
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Personal Injury
- Practice Areas
- Product Liability
- Slip Fall
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Truck Accident
- Wrongful Death
Anyone who has received an injury through the fault or actions of another party is eligible to file a personal injury lawsuit. It differs from other types of litigation in that it does not involve property, but rather the body or mind.
If you are a resident of Long Beach, and have suffered a personal injury, contact Aitken * Aitken * Cohn for experienced and dedicated representation. Our Long Beach personal injury lawyers can help you collect compensation from the person or entity that injured you.
Long Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
In the aftermath of an injury, you may find your life in chaos. Your injuries may be forcing you to miss work, you may be hospitalized and you may find yourself in financial distress. A Long Beach personal injury lawyer can help you through the chaos and guide you through the process of receiving compensation from whoever caused your injuries.
In personal injury cases you have the ability to get reimbursed for all medical costs as well as funds for the rehabilitation of the injury If you miss work you can recover money for all lost wages and you can also be paid for your pain and suffering.
Types of Personal Injuries
Our firm can assist you with any type of injury. Some of the more common types of personal injuries include the following:
- Vehicular Accidents — an injury received from the driver of any type of vehicle including boats, airplanes, cars, or motorcycles; liability may extend beyond the drivers to manufacturers, repair shops, and governments for negligence.
- Cerebral Palsy — a brain impairment of a newborn following an error by medical staff during child birth.
- Slip and Fall — any time a person slips or trips on a surface on the property of another individual, business or government.
- Dog Bite — dog owners are liable for the damages their pets cause to others, whether the owner was present at the time of the injury or not.
- Wrongful Death — the survivors of an individual killed by the negligence of another party can receive compensation.
Contact a Long Beach Personal Injury Lawyer
A Long Beach personal injury attorney can help you in your time of need. The Aitken * Aitken * Cohn Law Firm is one of California's most respected personal injury law firms. Our attorneys are committed to helping people who have suffered as a result of someone else's negligence.
For more information, please call 1-866-434-1424.