Medical malpractice involves injuries that occur due to negligent medical care. Negligence in these cases means that the level of treatment falls below what an average doctor would have done in the same situation. If you have been injured by medical malpractice, you deserve to be compensated. Contact an expert San Bernardino medical malpractice attorney at the Law Firm of Aitken * Aitken * Cohn.
The San Bernardino medical malpractice attorneys at Aitken * Aitken * Cohn have been serving clients for over 30 years. We have experience with all types of medical malpractice claims, and can offer you the expertise and compassion you need. The injuries involved with medical practice cases can be permanently disabling and life-threatening. Ensure you retain the best possible medical malpractice lawyer by consulting with our firm today.
Types of Medical Malpractice Cases
Each San Bernardino medical malpractice attorney at our firm has the skill and expertise needed to handle your case. We use extensive independent investigations and knowledge of proper medical procedures to determine liability. Our aggressive courtroom tactics get our clients the results they need. While each case is unique, the following are some examples of medical malpractice claims:
- Birth Injuries – oxygen deprivation or head trauma to a baby during delivery can cause permanent disabilities like cerebral palsy
- Surgical Errors – surgical errors include anesthesia mistakes, operating on the wrong patient, the wrong body part, or causing infections by leaving surgical equipment in the body of the patient
- Misdiagnosis – misdiagnosis or failure to diagnose symptoms of heart attacks, strokes, or cancer can cost patients critical time needed for life-saving treatments
- Medication Errors – doctors, nurses, and pharmacists can all be responsible for giving patients the wrong dosages or the wrong drugs
- Wrongful death – when a medical mistake results in the death of a family member, the surviving family members can file a wrongful death lawsuit against the responsible party
Contact a San Bernardino Medical Malpractice Attorney
If you believe you’ve been harmed by negligence, a medical malpractice lawyer can help you receive compensation that can include lost income, pain and suffering and present and future medical bills.
Contact a San Bernardino medical malpractice attorney with the law firm of Aitken * Aitken * Cohn for help today.