San Bernardino Product Liability
If you have been injured by a defective or poorly designed product, you may be eligible to file a product liability lawsuit. Defective products injure and kill countless people every year; product liability litigation allows injured consumers to seek compensation for the damages done.
If you are considering a product liability lawsuit or just want more product liability information, contact one of California’s most respected law firms, Aitken * Aitken * Cohn. Our attorneys have in-depth knowledge of product liability law and can answer all your legal questions. Contact us today to find out if you have a claim.
Product Liability Information
A wide variety of product liability information is available to you through a product liability lawyer. There are several reasons a product may be considered defective. These include the following:
- A product is manufactured poorly
- A product is functioning properly but is designed in a way that it causes injuries during normal use
- The manufacturer failed to provide information on how to properly use the product or warnings about the consequences of certain kinds of use
- The manufacturer makes a misrepresentation concerning the product which results in injuries
Product Liability Litigation
A product liability lawsuit holds manufacturers to strict liability standards. This means that regardless of how much care was used in the creation of the product, if a consumer is injured, the manufacturer is liable for those injuries. Others that might be held liable include the companies that participated in the marketing, distribution or sale of the defective product.
Any product can be defective, including:
- Automobile defects, including faulty brakes or tires
- Food-born illnesses such as salmonella or E. Coli
- Defective prescription drugs such as Darvon or Darvocet, Vioxx and RU-486
- Defective medical devices such as the Ortho Evra patch and Bard Mesh Patch
Contact a Product Liability Lawyer
If you think you might have a claim, contact Aitken * Aitken * Cohn for help. Our San Bernardino product liability lawyershave been representing injured consumers for over 30 years. We will evaluate the details of your case to determine if your case has true merit and will fight to ensure your rights are protected and the responsible party is held accountable for your injuries and suffering. Please contact our law offices for help today.