Orange County Electrical Accident Attorney
Experienced Electrical Accident Attorneys in Orange County, California
A person can get significant electrical injuries from an electrical accident, including from unsecured live wires, left-on power lines, and incorrectly labeled electrical line maps. Electrocutions are dangerous incidents that may need expensive, long-term medical care, regardless of the accident’s source. Electrical burns can result also in scarring, necessitating the use of expensive painkillers and cosmetic operations. You may be eligible for compensation for your electrical accident injuries or other damages if you or a loved one had an electric shock injury because of someone else’s negligence, conduct, or property. Find out if you are eligible for compensation right away by contacting an Orange County electrical accident attorney at Aitken * Aitken * Cohn who specializes in electrical accidents.
Electrocutions and Electric Shocks
The terms “electric shock” and “electrocution” are frequently used interchangeably. However, there is a significant distinction between them. Electrocution generally results in death for the victim. A crucial legal distinction is made if an injured victim lives, in which case they have experienced an electric shock. A wrongful death claim must be made by the victim’s family if they pass away from their injuries.
If a victim of an electric shock survives, they may pursue their personal injury claim.
Proving Fault in an Electrical Accident Injury
Our Orange County electrical accident attorney will assist you in proving negligence once you have recognized the person or entity at fault for your electrocution injury. To demonstrate that the defendant was negligent, they must demonstrate the four things listed below:
- Duty of care: The electrical injury attorney will evaluate the circumstances to determine if the defendant owes you a legal duty of care.
- Breach of duty: Whether the defendant violated the duty of care by doing or not doing something that contributed to your injuries will be decided by the attorney.
- Causation: The electrical accident attorney will assist you in demonstrating that the defendant’s careless behavior or omission was the primary cause of your electrocution injuries.
- Damages: This is a link to the injuries you received as a result of the electrical incident.
Injury From Electric Accidents: Damages and Compensation
Numerous factors will affect how much money a victim of personal injury receives in compensation. Some of the elements that may have an impact on the amount of compensation a victim gets are as follows:
- The extent of their injury
- Any lasting consequences of the electric shock
- Distress and suffering
- Lost income
- Loss of earning potential or the inability to work in a chosen profession
- The level of negligence involved in the electric shock accident
- Costs of care and medical bills
- Funeral and burial expenses, loss of life and companionship, and other damages in the event of a wrongful death
You can engage with an accomplished Orange County electrical accident injury lawyer to determine the potential worth of your claim.
Contact Our Attorneys Today
The professional Orange County Electrical Accident Attorneys at Aitken * Aitken * Cohn are committed to using their exceptional experience in the skillful pursuit of your claim’s most equitable settlement. Electrical accident injuries can quickly ruin your life and your job. Please don’t hesitate to email or call us for further details now; we’re here for you.